RIDGE GOURD, LUFFA, SPONGE GOURD, CHINESE OKRA OR TURIA
Ridge Gourd is a dark green, tapering and ridged vegetable. In contrast to its dark green exterior ridge gourd has white spongy pulp inside in white are embedded white seeds. Ridge gourd benefits is low in cholesterol and saturated fats but high in vitamin C, dietary fiber, riboflavin, thiamine, zinc, iron, manganese and magnesium. Ridge gourd nutrition value makes it appropriate for weight loss plans.
- Ridge Gourd benefits to reduce hyperacidity
- Benefits in weight loss as ridge gourd is low in calories
- Ridge Gourd is very good for diabetics
- Premature graying of hairs can be prevented with ridge gourd
- To reduce body and foot odor use ridge gourd regularly
- Ridge Gourd may serve as a highly effective alleviation towards the constipation problems
- Ridge gourd acts to boost the liver health
- serves to decrease the side results of alcohol intoxication.
- may even be utilized to cure piles disease